MASTERGOA [US]

Request assistance in gathering evidence

Moderator: Blacklist Staff

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
souldaze
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MASTERGOA [US]

Post by souldaze » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:13 pm

He was using a combat rifle with the 2x holo scope and toxic ammo.

at first i thought he was good since he had a prestige level 2. But he head shotted me across the map without any missing bullet in my head.

I spectated him and he was using headshot aimbot and few snaps. also possibility of using permenant wallhack.

he might have an option to turn it on or off, but im pretty sure he was cheating this whole time.

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable