MissMagma [US]

Request assistance in gathering evidence

Moderator: Blacklist Staff

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
souldaze
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MissMagma [US]

Post by souldaze » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:29 pm

Level 21 but able to kill over 20 with just 5~6 deaths
No special level thing that you get when level 100.

Just level 21 and able to kill every single person on map.

Looks like he has a "permenant" wall hack that he can see any enemy, even if in hrv blackout

SubzeroTitan

Re: MissMagma [US]

Post by SubzeroTitan » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:53 am

You have no reason to trust what I say, but I would hope you do.

MissMagma is not a hacker in any regard.

"Looks like he has a "permenant" wall hack that he can see any enemy, even if in hrv blackout"
If you spectate him, you would notice he does HRV here and there. Another point to mention, MM actively opts not to use HRV.

As for level? I could get a brand new account and do well. "Oh wow, stock gear, how is he doing that? Hacks im sure" - Sounds dumb hey?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable