Qyu (US)

Request assistance in gathering evidence

Moderator: Blacklist Staff

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JohnSmith11
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Qyu (US)

Post by JohnSmith11 » Wed May 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Be on the lookout for this player. I was in a server the other night and this person was snapping and watching people through walls w/out HRV like CRAZY! I tried to get my fraps up to record him but he kept getting vk'd before I could get it to start up. Regardless of already being votekicked 3 times, he still found his way back to our server and got warlord every time within a few minutes. If you see him, please be sure to record him and post a thread in the PROOF section. I know I will.

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable