Essentya

SubzeroTitan [US]

Post by Essentya » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:32 pm

SubzeroTitan, US server, [knfd] clan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp8BPt2jafk

0:56 - snap
1:14 - snap
1:44 - snap
6:43 - Wallhack? tries to shoot Hexet when he is behind 2 walls...
8:51 - snap
8:58 - snap

SymhX

Re: SubzeroTitan [US]

Post by SymhX » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:01 pm

nope

MrFlyingSheep
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by MrFlyingSheep » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:17 pm

SymhX wrote:nope
what he said

Hexfest
Blacklist Staff
Blacklist Staff

Post by Hexfest » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:56 pm

Moderators are currently reviewing the evidence. Please continue the discussion in this thread.
[EU] Hexfest - Zoic [US] Hexet - Zoic

5h0ckw4v3
BCL Staff
BCL Staff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by 5h0ckw4v3 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:05 pm

All I saw in this video was SubZero going from fun-mode BAR to tryhard HAR, then spam the crap out of HE nades and tomas every chance he got in order to catch up... which, in the end, he couldn't.

I do see he temporarily didn't realize he used the glitch in that map to taka potshots down below...

all in all, pubstomping SubZeroTitan as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary.

edit:

no. he SAW hexet was in the area in mid close to the division and the elevator IN HRV. He started pre-firing the area trying to see if Hexet would come out and go up the stairs, which Hexet didn't.

Essentya

Post by Essentya » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:03 pm

5h0ckw4v3 wrote:All I saw in this video was SubZero going from fun-mode BAR to tryhard HAR, then spam the crap out of HE nades and tomas every chance he got in order to catch up... which, in the end, he couldn't.

I do see he temporarily didn't realize he used the glitch in that map to taka potshots down below...

all in all, pubstomping SubZeroTitan as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary.

edit:

no. he SAW hexet was in the area in mid close to the division and the elevator IN HRV. He started pre-firing the area trying to see if Hexet would come out and go up the stairs, which Hexet didn't.

Are you fucking shitting me? You are telling me that those snaps are normal? Guess ill just forget that such thing as a Blacklist even exists.

SubzeroTitan

Post by SubzeroTitan » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:13 pm

So, first of all - flattered. Good to see my games before this wern't terrible :___;

EDIT: I watched the video a few times more, again, and hopefully some input helps.

I have to admit, the kill at 1:14/1:44 (atleast from the video), are a bit BS as I only nick them. I do give you that, but again, it also isnt to say I cant drag quickly and shoot. My last 10 games have been practice them BAR and I've been learning to drag quicker and take quickshots.

:48 onwards (During the courtyard) I should have been nailing them but was horribly missing. I watched it over and over and over at :56 - I dont know if thats a spec glitch, but I didnt hit that target in the video (He is to the right too much), but in game, I sure as hell got him. He was roughly 3/4m to the middle. From the video, and I may be wrong (I jsut can't process what happens fast enough), I get a HM in the nigh middle of the CY but he's near the corner of the airconditioner by the time I see it in the video.

As for Hexet, as an AU player, you pray for decent pre-fire. As for Papercat, try quickly hitting rightclick + left click over and over with the HAR - its relatively accurate. I still call bullshit on myself for getting it because most of the time I'm generally caught out by him but eh, he also said he was lagging in Teamspeak~
5h0ckw4v3 wrote:I do see he temporarily didn't realize he used the glitch in that map to taka potshots down below...
Also, where is this? I mean, above the depot next to the elevator, over looking into the shuttable door? Thats a glitch?

EDIT: I'm genuinely concerned for this. If it is where I'm thinking (like at 1:14) I'd like to quickly grasp the problem. You can still shoot up there?
5h0ckw4v3 wrote:all in all, pubstomping SubZeroTitan as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Thanks... I think.
Last edited by SubzeroTitan on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MetroScream
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite

Post by MetroScream » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:28 pm

SubzeroTitan wrote:
As for Hexet, as an AU player.
He is from EU , Hexfest EU aka Hexet US - our BLR Blacklist moderator :)

EDIT : You are legit .

Lawyer of WNx clan

SubzeroTitan

Post by SubzeroTitan » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:31 pm

MetroScream wrote:
SubzeroTitan wrote:
No no, I mean, "as for hexet, as an au player (Me)" prefire is a must. Sorry if that was confusing.
MetroScream wrote:He is from EU , Hexfest EU aka Hexet US - our BLR Blacklist moderator :)
I thought so.

MetroScream
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite

Post by MetroScream » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:36 pm

SubzeroTitan wrote:
MetroScream wrote:
SubzeroTitan wrote:
No no, I mean, "as for hexet, as an au player (Me)" prefire is a must. Sorry if that was confusing.

Np man , there was a misunderstanding , my bad ^^

Lawyer of WNx clan