MrSisterFister (USA)

Post Videos of potential hackers.

Moderator: Blacklist Staff

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pleepleus
Blacklist Staff
Blacklist Staff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MrSisterFister (USA)

Post by Pleepleus » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:52 pm

This was just given to me today, so I shall post it for you all... Another addition to the Blacklist for sure...

https://youtu.be/WCCt7FONA8A

I'll add timestamps after I finish watching it...

1:37-1:52 -You will see they go from death into "NO HRV" tracking, then preaiming and then to shooting an IR protected, cloaked person, then he will move to the next player, shoot him, then instantly snaps to the cloaker again for the kill, then snaps to an instant lock on a player across the screen but gets stuck in a reload and gets killed....
Literally that is all the proof anyone needs, but I am going to timestamp more shortly, just giving you something to quickly see...
10:08-10:10 snap
10:55-11:00 tracking
There are more instances in this video, if you watch you will see he knows where people are, and starts using random HRV passes to throw the casual spectator off...There are also instances where you can see no recoil/spread in effect. Looks to be toggling aimbot, or have bound to a key to use as needed...

Pleepleus

Sky
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MrSisterFister (USA)

Post by Sky » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:32 pm

oh yeah thats an obvious aimbot snap right there at 1:40 / cloaker.
playing QuakeLive 24/7

Pleepleus
Blacklist Staff
Blacklist Staff

Post by Pleepleus » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:22 pm

Hey Sky! Good to see you! :)

Yes, that snapfest though! O.o

WolphDragon

Post by WolphDragon » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:30 pm

Y'all trippin or you want to see something so bad you see it. All I saw was a slightly laggy player showing of his CSGO skills.

Vikeri

Post by Vikeri » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:57 pm

WolphDragon wrote:Y'all trippin or you want to see something so bad you see it. All I saw was a slightly laggy player showing of his CSGO skills.
Dude, It's obvious that he is hacking. He got no way of seeing or knowing the position the player in cloak with IR protection yet he still shoots and snaps onto him. Even if he had some amazing cs-go aim there is no way for him to know that there is a player there.
he is ar noob
ar is best op
hacker? lol blacklist noobs

WolphDragon

Post by WolphDragon » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:30 am

Am I buggin or is there now a whole new video posted? Whatever. I did see something in the first part and wallhacking in Metro.