sportbeast [US]

Post Videos of potential hackers.

Moderator: Blacklist Staff

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sky
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

sportbeast [US]

Post by Sky » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:10 am

win, i guess?

i pwnd this guy so hard he got himself some hax, and wisely decided to use them with an AMR, you know, to not make it totally obvious.
video would be up but i decided to update my PowerDirector and guess what, the update broke the software. Maybe tomorrow.

TOMORROW!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZTlGQB ... e=youtu.be

should be ready in a couple hours.
embed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZTlGQBkJhU&feature=youtu.be
playing QuakeLive 24/7

souldaze
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: sportbeast [US]

Post by souldaze » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:32 pm

thank you

hes just annoying as fk that every single person knows hes hacking, but he kept saying "im not cheating guys" and "i never hack" and stuff. good thing hes going to be removed soon

Sky
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite

Post by Sky » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:41 pm

"soon" is a relative term, we haven't had a ban wave in months. what's important now is that we know this guy haxks so we can legitimately votekick him from a lobby when he joins.
playing QuakeLive 24/7

tailkink

Post by tailkink » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:54 pm

I ran into him a few times and thought he was a little shady. thanks for the update.

as a little side thought, been playing lots of games with others from his clan and was feeling that they we not legit.

then others in some of these games where stating that they thought these other players were cheating also.

maybe if others run across anyone from their clan maybe spectate and see what you think.

Sky
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite

Post by Sky » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:36 pm

he is absolutely convinced that i hack. he reasoned that since we all hack, he needs hacks too. he was in my lobby again just now, AGAIN hacking, same shit with the AMR + triggerbot + nospread.
his aim is absolut... can't be even called aim. i think, horror, that he might be using a controller. he just scopes in the region of an enemy, and when they walk by him, the triggerbot activates. shame is, nobody in the lobby believed me when i told them about this thread, my guess is that they have no idea what the blacklist is.
playing QuakeLive 24/7