GobiKrishnaa [US/AU] 21/Jun/16

Post Videos of potential hackers.

Moderator: Blacklist Staff

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SubzeroTitan

GobiKrishnaa [US/AU] 21/Jun/16

Post by SubzeroTitan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzqV4gac-kk

Timestamps:

0:05 - 0:10 - Serious headshot snaps. The second kill I believe could be possible, but the ADS from jump to TTK is simply outputting for me.
0:23 - 0:25 - One of the most obvious snaps so far. Doesnt shoot which is odd however.
0:48 - 0:49 - Incredibly obvious snap headshot into ADS. That's bullshit enough for me. If you also analyse carefully, you can see him actually not aim directly.
0:56 - 0:58 - Locked onto Shark, attempts to fire through walls.
1:33 - Attempted snap.
2:02 - 2:07 - Locked on to various enemies - Snaps away, snaps back
2:50-2:54 - Sure the first encounter is pretty sound, but the kill is offputing. Especially when you arent aiming at them.
2:57 - 2:59 - Sound start to kill, kills vonder whilst not looking directly..
3:20 - Sound start, deals damage whilst not looking directly, re-locates Shark.
3:46 - Hits LBR without aiming directly.
4:18+ I was going to let this slide as possible, but the abandon of HRV made me slightly curious. Up to you guys on that one.
4:43 - 4:45 - Snaps, tracks and kills Shark.
5:05 - 5:12 - What ever you want to call that. Wall hacks probably - Also listen for the headshot sound. You he

Pleepleus
Blacklist Staff
Blacklist Staff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: GobiKrishnaa [US/AU] 21/Jun/16

Post by Pleepleus » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:29 am

Moderators are currently reviewing the evidence. Please continue the discussion in this thread.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable