MrFragDog [US/AU] - 17/JUN/16

Post Videos of potential hackers.

Moderator: Blacklist Staff

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SubzeroTitan

MrFragDog [US/AU] - 17/JUN/16

Post by SubzeroTitan » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:21 am

*Actually just thought, like hey wouldnt you just make more accounts but anyways because hey, youre getting banned sooner or later and email accounts are easy to make but yeah and when you want to go on the internet but are here because youre uploading video footage but you also want a coffee and a nice Krispy Kreme but ya' cant because youre a regional australian* *That and I should do more BF4 videos hey, but then I was like, all of the copy righting with musiic god damn*

So yeah hey I guess here is a shi... I probably shouldnt say bad words... so yeah. This dude. Thought he was sus when I was getting insta-gibbed through the tiniest cracks on the planet but hey thats just me. Like man, the tiny cracks on the walk ways, getting shot through that? yeah no soz.

Notice NO bolt-draw back. Notice NO scoping. Notice NO HRV. This footage was at the end of the game when I thought hey, fuck him, thats some bullturtle stuff going on.

So if for some reason I cant get it working - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpKonba ... e=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpKonbaFeRs

TS I guess.
0:01 - No Scopes that dude. No bolt draw. Possible if wasnt moving (crouched).
0:05-0:10 - Continually looks in the direction of enemy combatants, 0 regard for other LOS'
0:13 - What ever the heck that was. No scope, instant hit, wonky LOS
0:19 - Traces enemy then snaps. Disregards hallway.
0:55-1:00 - 4 shots with no bolt draw back, sure hey, it could be a graphics issue (Unlikely af) but im sure that even the highest ROF BAR (which im sure that isnt) cant shoot that many). No scopes.
1:07 - Misses first shot, nearly instantly another is followed up.
1:12 yeah no soz.

SubzeroTitan

Re: MrFragDog [US/AU] - 17/JUN/16

Post by SubzeroTitan » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:13 am

WAKE ME UP WAKE ME UP INSIDE CANT WAKE UP SAVE ME FROM YHE NOTHING IVE BECOME

Pleepleus
Blacklist Staff
Blacklist Staff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MrFragDog [US/AU] - 17/JUN/16

Post by Pleepleus » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:41 am

Moderators are currently reviewing the evidence. Please continue the discussion in this thread.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable