EBL singups

BCL and competitive related discussions

Moderator: BCL Staff

EnigmaJetMoto

Re: EBL singups

Post by EnigmaJetMoto » Fri May 13, 2016 12:43 pm

Damn, I probably won't be able to participate! My team captain (SoulTyrant) hasn't even signed up for this one! D: I really need to get a team, if only I had more than one friend who plays BL:R and if only they were good enough to participate!

Spartan11702
Blacklist Veteran
Blacklist Veteran

Post by Spartan11702 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:57 pm

EnigmaJetMoto wrote:Damn, I probably won't be able to participate! My team captain (SoulTyrant) hasn't even signed up for this one! D: I really need to get a team, if only I had more than one friend who plays BL:R and if only they were good enough to participate!
Just to let you know, for participating you will get a prize too :). It is custom title we asked HSL to make. So the prizes are not for winners alone but also for each and every participant. So try teaming up with players. Last time I checked many solo players were looking for a team.

plount
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by plount » Sun May 15, 2016 4:34 am

Sry guys, it was just me and Soros who wanted to play. I hope it was a great tourney, and you had fun.

Spartan11702
Blacklist Veteran
Blacklist Veteran

Post by Spartan11702 » Sun May 15, 2016 10:36 am

plount wrote:Sry guys, it was just me and Soros who wanted to play. I hope it was a great tourney, and you had fun.
Don't apologise! Yes the tournament was full of surprises and was fun! Hopefully everyone else enjoyed as much as I did :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable