Team NODE : " Who have balls ? "

BCL and competitive related discussions

Moderator: BCL Staff

MetroScream
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite

Team NODE : " Who have balls ? "

Post by MetroScream » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:28 am

Dream team from EU ( team NODE ) is on waiting list for Spring tournament , so we ask you , the current participants of this tournament - WHO HAVE BALLS to play vs us for the participant - place in the tournament , pre-qualification match vs us , we challenge LG , APEX .... we dont care who will be ....

If someone is interested , write here . :)

TIME : One hour before the tournament .

RULES : BCL rules .

YOU ARE ALL COWARDS AND NOW YOU WILL PROVE IT TO ME

Lawyer of WNx clan

ARC77xFordo

Re: Team NODE : " Who have balls ? "

Post by ARC77xFordo » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:26 pm

MetroScream wrote:YOU ARE ALL COWARDS AND NOW YOU WILL PROVE IT TO ME
+1 :icon_mrgreen:
Name: ARC77xFordo, ARC77xxxxFordo
Clan: KiWi

"I'm now clan and I'm better than before!" -no more hax

"I Will Be BACK!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN6ExIafxz4

SureSh0t

Post by SureSh0t » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:47 pm

MetroScream wrote:Dream team from EU ( team NODE ) is on waiting list for Spring tournament , so we ask you , the current participants of this tournament - WHO HAVE BALLS to play vs us for the participant - place in the tournament , pre-qualification match vs us , we challenge LG , APEX .... we dont care who will be ....

This is a joke right?

MetroScream
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite

Post by MetroScream » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:35 am

SureSh0t wrote:
MetroScream wrote:Dream team from EU ( team NODE ) is on waiting list for Spring tournament , so we ask you , the current participants of this tournament - WHO HAVE BALLS to play vs us for the participant - place in the tournament , pre-qualification match vs us , we challenge LG , APEX .... we dont care who will be ....

This is a joke right?
This tournament is a joke .

This tournament was better than any comedy I have ever seen .

Spring Tournament aka FullOfNewbies tournament .

The first eight applications play a tournament LULZ . - you must be kidding me . :|

GG Torian GG Domino GG BCL .

Lawyer of WNx clan

Fosard

Post by Fosard » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:58 am

Metro seems a bit disapointed ;)

The tourney have a smell of "private tournement" for few "vets" .

God
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by God » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:15 am

feel free to registe-oh wait you missed it because nobody bothered to read instructions. I thought they taught that in elementary school, oh well, better blame it on the tourney and bcl.

MetroScream
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite

Post by MetroScream » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:51 am

God wrote:feel free to registe-oh wait you missed it because nobody bothered to read instructions. I thought they taught that in elementary school, oh well, better blame it on the tourney and bcl.
I was waiting for your comment , why again crap coming out of your mouth , you fucking moron ? FIRST 8 APPLICATIONS PLAY TOURNAMENT - this is ok for you ? :-D

You are even bigger moron than Urabask , GG . I am going now to add foe :)

Lawyer of WNx clan

SureSh0t

Post by SureSh0t » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:11 am

MetroScream wrote:
God wrote:feel free to registe-oh wait you missed it because nobody bothered to read instructions. I thought they taught that in elementary school, oh well, better blame it on the tourney and bcl.
I was waiting for your comment , why again crap coming out of your mouth , you fucking moron ? FIRST 8 APPLICATIONS PLAY TOURNAMENT - this is ok for you ? :-D

You have a really bad combination of dumb and egotistical. One without the other is ok, but combined means you're going to earn everyone's contempt. You seem to think you deserve something before you've earned it.

Nobody wants to play you with 220 ping anyway. That circumstance is out of BCL's hands.

Hopefully some positive players like Roger and Dice can get BCL started in EU, proceed to thoroughly ignore your opinions and trash you in tournaments. At the very least you'd be out of excuses to whine.

Take your shitposts to Arc forums. This forum is for people who want to contribute something useful.

You're in the running for simultaneous dumbest and most egotistical player with Atwhatcost on US.

MetroScream
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite

Post by MetroScream » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:41 am

SureSh0t wrote:
MetroScream wrote:

You have a really bad combination of dumb and egotistical. One without the other is ok, but combined means you're going to earn everyone's contempt. You seem to think you deserve something before you've earned it.

Nobody wants to play you with 220 ping anyway. That circumstance is out of BCL's hands.

Hopefully some positive players like Roger and Dice can get BCL started in EU, proceed to thoroughly ignore your opinions and trash you in tournaments. At the very least you'd be out of excuses to whine.

Take your shitposts to Arc forums. This forum is for people who want to contribute something useful.

You're in the running for simultaneous dumbest and most egotistical player with Atwhatcost on US.
Add foe no2 , I dont need to read the crap out of players who dont know how to hold a gun in this fucking game . You are the same shit as Exam , no skill and dumb af :)

NOW I IGNORE LOW - SKILLED PLAYERS , GG METROSCREAM

Lawyer of WNx clan

DiceZ
Blacklist Staff
Blacklist Staff

Post by DiceZ » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:22 pm

This whole thread is a shitfest, and isn't even related to competitive discussion. (other than suggesting that "first come, first served" wasn't a good system)

All of you, especially Metro, need to take the anger down a notch or two.
What was done is done and can't be reverted, see this as a trial and error run of how to draw teams for a tournament in the future.
BLR is a small game, everyone can't be expected to handle everything perfectly.

Now, go back to talking about actual important things, like helping to jump-start a competitive scene in EU.
I guess thats it for me right now.

This thread can be locked/deleted now, thanks.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable