BCL Spring Tournament 2016

BCL and competitive related discussions

Moderator: BCL Staff

God
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: BCL Spring Tournament 2016

Post by God » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:01 pm

MetroScream wrote:
Heyilike wrote:
MetroScream wrote:This cup will win , alt clan with alt accs :icon_mrgreen:

CallMeProphecy
LOL Qiwi power. We all know Ghost is gonna come out with some hardcore shit.
He he , unfortunately GhostHacker will not be ready until May Massacre , but we have something special for this cup . :)

Fall of LG .episode 1
more like talk trash and then get shit on by tool vol 2 part 1.
Heyilike wrote: Yes APx = AP3X. You are wrong about this.
No. As an official member of APx, I can confirm that APx is not affiliated with AP3X in any mean.

DiceZ
Blacklist Staff
Blacklist Staff

Post by DiceZ » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:03 pm

God wrote: No. As an official member of APx, I can confirm that APx is not affiliated with AP3X in any mean.
Meanwhile Exam|DINO ;)))
:*

5h0ckw4v3
BCL Staff
BCL Staff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by 5h0ckw4v3 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:34 pm

DiceZ wrote:
God wrote: No. As an official member of APx, I can confirm that APx is not affiliated with AP3X in any mean.
Meanwhile Exam|DINO ;)))
:*
He is in AURA tho... :icon_confused:

DiceZ
Blacklist Staff
Blacklist Staff

Post by DiceZ » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:06 pm

5h0ckw4v3 wrote: He is in AURA tho... :icon_confused:
Damn, I should stop talking about US stuff, I'm never there lol xD

MetroScream
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite

Post by MetroScream » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:40 pm

God wrote:
MetroScream wrote:
Heyilike wrote:
LOL Qiwi power. We all know Ghost is gonna come out with some hardcore shit.
He he , unfortunately GhostHacker will not be ready until May Massacre , but we have something special for this cup . :)

Fall of LG .episode 1
more like talk trash and then get shit on by tool vol 2 part 1.

FIRST : KiWi clan on Kawai cup { 2 players from Alpha team ( were off fom the game for 4-5 months ) and 3 players from "Zeta - Beta" team } Tool barely won against this team . What PURE ALPHA TEAM in shape of KiWi clan can do? What u think ?

SECOND : I am not talking here only about KiWi clan , I am talking about alt clan - dream team of EU .

THIRD : My advice to you, first inform yourself before you say some shit out of your mouth !

Lawyer of WNx clan

God

Post by God » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:07 pm

MetroScream wrote:
FIRST : KiWi clan on Kawai cup { 2 players from Alpha team ( were off fom the game for 4-5 months ) and 3 players from "Zeta - Beta" team } Tool barely won against this team . What PURE ALPHA TEAM in shape of KiWi clan can do? What u think ?

SECOND : I am not talking here only about KiWi clan , I am talking about alt clan - dream team of EU .

THIRD : My advice to you, first inform yourself before you say some shit out of your mouth !
I'm sorry, that sounds like a personal problem.

Not advocating for LG or anything but if I can recall correctly, somebody was all saying someshit about destroying LG during the last kawaii kup with half of their team missing. Shit's getting old, watching diarrhea spewing prominently from that mouth of yours like a waterfall.

Regardless of the past, I'm not here to start a wildfire.

See you at the tournament,

oh wait I mean tool.

Spartan11702
Blacklist Veteran
Blacklist Veteran

Post by Spartan11702 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:58 am

I think Exam sorta went all out with his comment but to some extent I do agree with him. Metro let the tournament begin and the conclusion will speak for itself.

Anyways good luck to everyone else who will participate :D

Debourrage2Fion

Post by Debourrage2Fion » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:09 am

I hope you're going to understand well, my english is bad.

So I want to vomit all my hate today... BLR, could be the best MMO FPS, but all staff, BCL organisation etc..., disgusts lot of players...
Nervor, HartZ, and many other like Bronzoncel (sold his account) are disgusts and sad about organization or cronyism...
US clan and "friends" for BCL... Only 8 teams...WTF?????? EU? no?

Just for example: If ZOIC clan want to play (best EU Clan is real) for BCL, it's to late...

Lot of old player with 2000hours and over leave BLR with this ******** but it's normal...

Last challenger cup (again), some team got spectator help... cronyism again...

A "standard" tournament: first one weekend qualification phase, and next weekend final phase with the 8 best teams!

If someone want account with all stuff, i'm going to sold mine soon...

Heyilike

Post by Heyilike » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:00 am

Debourrage2Fion wrote:I hope you're going to understand well, my english is bad.

So I want to vomit all my hate today... BLR, could be the best MMO FPS, but all staff, BCL organisation etc..., disgusts lot of players...
Nervor, HartZ, and many other like Bronzoncel (sold his account) are disgusts and sad about organization or cronyism...

Just for example: If ZOIC clan want to play (best EU Clan is real) for BCL, it's to late...

Lot of old player with 2000hours and over leave BLR with this ******** but it's normal...

A "standard" tournament: first one weekend qualification phase, and next weekend final phase with the 8 best teams!

While this is a good idea, keep in mind this is supposed to be a small "test cup" sort of thing, where not every c lan can participate. Later tournaments will have moer etams.

SureSh0t

Post by SureSh0t » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:19 am

Debourrage2Fion wrote:I hope you're going to understand well, my english is bad.

I'm sure BCL would love to have an EU division if you talked to them like adults instead of this whining and standoffish passive-aggressive bullshit. We're across the fucking ocean and 200+ ms latency means playing each other would be a joke, what the fuck do you want dude. Why is everyone's ego so fragile that they think there's no EU BCL because BCL hates Europeans for some inscrutable reason?

If there was spectator cheating in a previous BCL I would love to hear the story/see proof.

Also, there aren't enough competitive, reliably active teams to do a tournament of 16. The level of dedication to this game has dropped and none of that is BCL's fault.

Given how dumb and self-pitying you sound I don't think anyone will miss you.

Yeah the state of the game sucks right now, everyone knows, but what the actual fuck does that have to do with BCL?