BCL Spring Tournament 2016

BCL and competitive related discussions

Moderator: BCL Staff

Heyilike
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: BCL Spring Tournament 2016

Post by Heyilike » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:55 pm

5h0ckw4v3 wrote:
EnigmaJetMoto wrote:What a surprise, LG won!
What's a real surprise is how close LG came to actually losing.

This is going to come out agressive but I don't mean it to be just don't know how to phrase it properly.

You think losing one map is called coming close to losing? The rest of the maps were pretty decisive in LG's favor.

DiceZ
Blacklist Staff
Blacklist Staff

Post by DiceZ » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:22 pm

Heyilike wrote: This is going to come out agressive but I don't mean it to be just don't know how to phrase it properly.

You think losing one map is called coming close to losing? The rest of the maps were pretty decisive in LG's favor.
It was 2-2 and was decided by the last match though?

5h0ckw4v3
BCL Staff
BCL Staff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by 5h0ckw4v3 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Heyilike wrote: This is going to come out agressive but I don't mean it to be just don't know how to phrase it properly.

DiceZ wrote: It was 2-2 and was decided by the last match though?
^ this

Also, they won the match in Heavy Metal by a 150 or so margin (round 4) due to a triple cap they did on LG that lasted about a minute, which then made it become 2-2

Heyilike

Post by Heyilike » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:37 pm

5h0ckw4v3 wrote:

^ this

Also, they won the match in Heavy Metal by a 150 or so margin (round 4) due to a triple cap they did on LG that lasted about a minute, which then made it become 2-2
Oh lol didn't realize that was the score, thought LG clean sweeped them after that one game.

5h0ckw4v3
BCL Staff
BCL Staff

Post by 5h0ckw4v3 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Heyilike wrote:
5h0ckw4v3 wrote:

^ this

Oh lol didn't realize that was the score, thought LG clean sweeped them after that one game.
You should've stuck throughout the whole thing. all matches were pretty close though. It was one hell of a Fight, and the guys at APx did come and represent. Props to them.

Spartan11702
Blacklist Veteran
Blacklist Veteran

Post by Spartan11702 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:22 am

Heyilike wrote:
5h0ckw4v3 wrote:

^ this

If you did not watch the final match stream you missed something big! Go watch it now if you can. Since it has been a long time since a team other than WNx has come this close of toppling LG. When APx were leading 2-1 I was so damn wishing that somehow they could get their third victory so that we could see another best of 5 round!

But all in all the finals were pretty epic and I would say that it was not one sided but in fact nail bitingly close!