New Clan Features

Topics related to BLR

Moderators: Blacklist Staff, BCL Staff

SoulTyrant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Clan Features

Post by SoulTyrant » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:05 pm

Dear Agents,
I think Hard Suit Labs should add some more futures to improve BLR and its Clan System. At the moment being in a clan has no benefit or downside and I think this can be fixed with some new features or tweaks. The First new feature could be Clan Emblems. I strongly believe that when you are in a clan you should be proud of it, and what better way to do so than though a custom clan emblem either created by the leader or its members. However, to do so it you may have to complete some sort of "Clan Achievement". The second new feature could be titles. I believe having a "Custom Title" dedicated to a clan is a nice touch to stay in a clan. This can be done by the Clan leader though "Clan Tile" purchases(I also believe that the Currency should Be GP not Zen :icon_mrgreen: ). My last feature is clan stickers on your weapon. This feature is similar to the stickers in CS:GO. This is a nice addition to your gun showing your appreciation towards your clan, this can either be done by using the clan emblem and applying it too various set places on any given weapon ( Mostly on Primary Weapons :icon_mrgreen: ). How can this be done? Well I believe that if we the agents have a strong enough petition or getting the community together and informing the developers to talk to HSL and to tell them to add these features . Please comment down below for any more features, suggestions, or questions!
Your Bae,
SoulTyrant

EnigmaJetMoto

Re: New Clan Features

Post by EnigmaJetMoto » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:16 pm

I strongly agree with this idea! Right now, a clan is nothing more than a gimmick, it doesn't really serve an actual purpose. If you could get something out of it, it'd still be a gimmick, but less than before and more of a cool feature. I'd also love clan skins (gun and character) for teams that participate in BCL, I believe that'd also be a nice feature to add.

Sky
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sky » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:28 pm

i also agree with you, having a clan should allow more feature - it should be something you want, not something you do for lulz.
playing QuakeLive 24/7

Heyilike

Post by Heyilike » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:27 pm

As cool as an idea as this is it does not belong in competitive discussions.

SoulTyrant

Post by SoulTyrant » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:43 am

Heyilike wrote:As cool as an idea as this is it does not belong in competitive discussions.
Dude,
I wish I knew how to put this in a different section. @Aita told me this is the way to post on this forums.

DiceZ
Blacklist Staff
Blacklist Staff

Post by DiceZ » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:19 am

SoulTyrant wrote: Dude,
I wish I knew how to put this in a different section. @Aita told me this is the way to post on this forums.
Um, try general discussion? :P

EnigmaJetMoto

Post by EnigmaJetMoto » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Heyilike wrote:As cool as an idea as this is it does not belong in competitive discussions.
It kinda does and kinda doesn't. Since clans can be used to make teams that participate in BCL, it makes sense to put it in Competitive Discussions, but it also could apply to normal casual play clans.

Aita
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Aita » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:33 pm

I like the thread :)

I'm moving it to General Discussion and leaving a shadow link in its place. Thanks!
TooL clan thetoolclan.org
BLR Blacklist blrblacklist.org
Blacklight Community League playbcl.com

God

Post by God » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:35 am

your font is shit. I can't read it over the dark background

EnigmaJetMoto

Post by EnigmaJetMoto » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:55 pm

God wrote:your font is shit. I can't read it over the dark background
I have a white background lel