So the game is finally dead eh?

Anything & Everything

Moderators: Blacklist Staff, BCL Staff

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angryfridge
Blacklist Veteran
Blacklist Veteran

So the game is finally dead eh?

Post by Angryfridge » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:08 pm

Wanted to shoot some shit after a 2 year hiatus..
Tried in the morning and then again around midnight @ EU servers - two days in a row. (Monday, Tuesday)
4-5 populated servers, only 1 full server?

Just wondering if it's bad luck or if this is the status quo of BLR towards the end of 2016.
Terrakz seems to think it's the latter - but I'd rather have it confirmed from someone semi-active (atleast).

So what's up?
Ded

Dailydead
Blacklist Veteran
Blacklist Veteran

Re: So the game is finally dead eh?

Post by Dailydead » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:43 pm

The game is not dead, it has just not big playerbase, but thats nothing new for BLR. That could change soon. HSL will do a region server merge on the end of october or early november and put EU and US server together in one server. And there will be halloween items again i think. The balancing patch is also supposed for a release next month or latest ETA on December. So, this game is not dead. The blacklist forum is more dead i think since no mods are active here anymore how it seems, which is very sad ...
-------------------------------------------------------SCP-Clan-[BLR-EU][IGN: Gunmodder]------------------------------------------------------

____________________________________________SECURE.CONTAIN.PROTECT._________________________________

Angryfridge
Blacklist Veteran
Blacklist Veteran

Post by Angryfridge » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Well, it's obviously not dead dead.
But if you can't even fill two servers at any chosen time, it's pretty much dead yeh.

Cheers though. Didn't know about the balancing patch, I will look into that and laugh or cry.

Blacklist went to shit after hex left.
Ded

Sky
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sky » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:13 am

EU is doing better than US, being that you still get the occasional person who can aim at you if you are standing still. US has 1-2 dozen new players each day, but with receivers at 22k GP and everything else 2x or 3x the cost, they rarely make it past level 30.
I've been trying to get it into HSL's head that they need to separate the 200ms TTK players from the 3000ms TTK players to give the little bastards a fighting chance, but until now i've been unsuccessful.

Reflex is pretty cool tho.
playing QuakeLive 24/7

Pleepleus
Blacklist Staff
Blacklist Staff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Pleepleus » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:23 am

Dailydead wrote:The blacklist forum is more dead i think since no mods are active here anymore how it seems, which is very sad ...
I am still here and very active, however I too feel like I am ALONE.... :(
Angryfridge wrote:Blacklist went to shit after hex left.
Hex was a huge part of things here and will be deeply missed....

I hope thing around here, as well as BLR, can get back on course.....
It is a sad state of affairs right now. I am sickened to see where things have come from and where we are left at now...

Pleepleus

FuzzyPickle

Post by FuzzyPickle » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:51 pm

JUST ANOTHER GOOD IDEA GONE BAD, PLEASE MOVE ALONG. SITE HAS BEEN RETIRED...

Sky
Blacklist Elite
Blacklist Elite

Post by Sky » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:48 pm

the reddit has been closed down as of today.
playing QuakeLive 24/7